These are the last questions (41-52) from the list of questions about your pet.
41. Do you have pictures of your pet on your phone, in your wallet, etc.? Yes, on the iPhone and on the puter
42. Is your pet housebroken? Yes, absolutely
43. Has your pet ever gotten lost? NO.
44. How do you discipline your pet? She does not need much discipline. On those rare occasions, we use a firm NO or a water gun for a squirt of water.
45. Has your pet ever bitten/scratched you? Not often. Only when she is being bathed.
46. Do you have any friends who have the same kind of pet as you? Yes, we have friends that have Russian cats. They should. We gave them the cat!!
47. Does your pet like car rides? Alexi does not really enjoy car rides but she settles down and sleeps most of the time.
48. Is your pet smart or dumb? Russians are VERY smart cats. Alexi is no exception.
49. What do you do to groom them? Most of the time, they are quite capable of grooming themselves. We do bathe them before shows.
50. Does your pet like to take a bath? NO ! She hates being bathed. However, she will *endure* it if she has no other choice... She does love to watch us take baths... LOL
51. Is your pet well-behaved or naughty? She is very well behaved cat... of course.
52. Could you live without your pet? Live without cats???..... perish the thought !!!