National Animal Interest Alliance

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photo Hunt: Water

PhotoHunt

At the Castle, we like water very much and we like to drink it fresh--straight from the faucet. Sometimes it's difficult to get to the faucet due to the crowd already there.

I usually do get to the faucet and I have the fresh water all to myself.

I am just fascinated with water; where it comes from and where it goes. I also try figure out the beans' insistence in getting in the water. They must be crazy!

So I touch it to see what the water sensation feels like on my paw.

Usually, though, I get wet, but to drink the fresh water, I endure it.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, darling pictures...

Snap Catch said...

great catch for this week theme! mine’s up too hope you can drop by… Happy weekend!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Sink and bathtub kitties! I have those, too. :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

I love the picture of balancing over the water. My mom couldn't find any pictures of me with water because I don't like getting wet. Takes too long to get dry with all of my floof!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You all certainly love your water!

Daisy said...

Those photos are so funny! Especially the one with three of you all in the sink at one time!

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

A love the whole series. The three of them in the sink is too funny!

Leslie said...

Oh those are gorgeous pictures!