National Animal Interest Alliance

Monday, September 17, 2007

Meme Monday


Meme Monday:
While I was asleep yesterday, The Cat Realm tagged me for a meme. My first! This is what I received:
"The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…"

1. I like to sleep on top of Mom and Dad's clock radio.
2. My purr is soft and constant--when I'm happy.
3. I drink water out of the lavatory while it's running. I have a daughter and a castlemate who try to do it at the same time.
4. I seek out high places such as the top of doors.
5. If you scratch the base of my tail, I'll lick your nose.
6.I lay on towels while Dad's showering.
7. I'm a technocat...I try to get the computer's CD drawer while it's opening or closing.
I tag William of Mass Destruction, Bonnie Underfoot and Victor Tabbycat, Chey's Place, Grr, Midnight, and Cocoa
.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Those are some interesting things about you! You must be tiny to fit on top of the clock radio.

Anonymous said...

Those were fascinating things about you. Thank you for the tag. I think I already played and of course, Gemini has hers up today!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE to get brown fur all over DKM's towels. They are also very very tasty!

Ivan from WMD said...

Good things to know, Alexi! How do you get to the top of doors, though? That's one thing I've never tried.

Thanks for tagging me...I'll be doing mine later this week!