Monday, September 17, 2007
While I was asleep yesterday, The Cat Realm tagged me for a meme. My first! This is what I received: "The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…"
1. I like to sleep on top of Mom and Dad's clock radio.
2. My purr is soft and constant--when I'm happy.
3. I drink water out of the lavatory while it's running. I have a daughter and a castlemate who try to do it at the same time.
4. I seek out high places such as the top of doors.
5. If you scratch the base of my tail, I'll lick your nose.
6.I lay on towels while Dad's showering.
7. I'm a technocat...I try to get the computer's CD drawer while it's opening or closing.
I tag William of Mass Destruction, Bonnie Underfoot and Victor Tabbycat, Chey's Place, Grr, Midnight, and Cocoa.