National Animal Interest Alliance

Friday, July 12, 2013

Alexi is retiring......

Oh Hi All.
Mombean and I have decided that I would like to retire from blogging or at least slow down.  You know,  a girl needs more time for naps as she ages.  Here I am doing my best to get my naps.



Don't worry we are not closing my bloggy just handing it off to a new generation of bloggers. Mia has expressed an interest in blogging so I am going to let her start posting on my bloggy to see how she likes it and see if she can find things to blog about.

If you follow G man's blog, Galletta the Great, you know that he has introduced Teddy as a new blogger with him. Likewise, Mia will be joining me on my bloggy.

Taa Taah for now! Kitty kisses and headbumpies!

2 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

We wish Alexi well in her retirement and hope to still be able to see her on a few posts!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Oh yes!!! We would like to see you time and again Alexi!! So nice to see you!!
Your TX furiends,