Hey All, Mombean was sented some really neat questions (52) about pets for those beans that we own. She will be posting all 52 questions over time. Here is the first group of ten and Mombean's answers in Italics. Please feel free to play along on your blog.
1. What type of animal is your pet? Cats. OF COURSE !
2. Male or female? Both. Also several spays and one neuter.
3. Are they a specific breed? Yes, Russians and one Nebelung.
3. Why did you choose that specific type of pet? I realized that my hubby to be loved green eyed gray cats. SO I looked into cat breeds that fit that description. There are two Korats and Russian Blues. I decided on the Russian Blue because there was a breeder near us that had an adult available. I wanted a Nebelung as they are the long haired versions of the Russian.
5. What is your pet's name? Too many to list. But the most *infamous* cats we have are our bloggers, Alexi and Galletta.
6. How did they get their name? Alexi got her name because I wanted a Russian name for her. Alexandra is a nice girl's name and I knew Alexi was a nickname. We had already begun to call her Alexi so it fit. Galletta was name by his first mom/breeder.
7. What does your pet look like?
Alexi is lovely shorthaired blue cat with gorgeous green eyes. You can see her pic at the top of the page. Galletta is a blue cat with medium long hair. His pic is on his blog.
8. How old is your pet? Alexi is 8 years old and Mr. G (Galletta) will be 2 in Sept.
9. How long have you had them? We have had Alexi for over 7 years (since she was 4months old) and Mr. G- for a little over a year.
10. Where did you get them from? Alexi is from a Russian breeder in Georgia. Mr. G is from a breeder in Nova Scotia, Canada.