National Animal Interest Alliance

Monday, March 24, 2008

Middle name meme

I wuz tagged by my castlemate, Annie, for a middle name meme. Such a silly cat. I live wif her and culd have tole her--she knows my middle name. I fink being on safari wasn't such a gud idee. I don't think the rest of the blogosphere knows so here is my version of dis meme.

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers,
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name),

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your midd
le name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

My middle name is Dasha--Russian for gift of God, my beans fink. So here goes:
D-Dainty, dis i
s somfing I was once-but not any more.
A-Alluring 'cause I was and still am. I hadded several litters of children.
S-Statuesque. I could be the model for a statue for "Best in Show"!
H-Happy. I am nearly always happy.
A-Amusing. My beans fink I am very amusing. I am not amusing. I do cute and catlike things.

I want to tag Daisy, Angie, Skeeter, Henry, and Adan. Have fun wif it!

4 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Alexi,

Thanks for stopping by~! I am so glad to know you to make new friend~!!!! You are a very beautiful kitty~!

I love your middle name -Dasha, very special.And you are very Alluring to me truly~!!! So glad you are a happy cat, and must maintain, ok~!!

Thanks for taggin me, I am so honored, I have already done this meme 3 days ago!!! However I am very glad you so interested in~!
Please link here you can know my middle name~!
http://adan-way.blogspot.com/2008/03/sp-11-memes-awards.html

I will come back more often to learn more about you~!

Purr,
Adan

Daisy said...

I am glad you are almost always happy! I am, too. It is fun to be happy.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Dainty and statuesque. Really only a cat could pull that off...

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Yup you are definately very alluring!