National Animal Interest Alliance

Monday, July 15, 2013

Mia's Monday Musings.......

Oh Hai, Mia here!
 I is so egg-cited about my first postie here at Alexi's bloggy. As Alexi told  efurrybuddy last weak, I am the only *queen*. All dee other girls are *princesses* but not me 'cause I can have babies!! Isn't that cool?? I had my first litter last November.

My muse for the day is this..... Does it always hurt to have babies?? I remember I had a little pain that surprised me and Mombean whisked me off to another room. Within an hour, I had really big pains and out popped a very wet kitten.


And then another kitten popped out and I had two babies!  Here they are after I cleaned them up. Both sweet little black girls. Aren't they sweet?? So cute!!


Monday Muse: Mombean, Does it always hurter to have babies?? Even if it do, I want more babies! Puh leeze, Mombean! I really want more babies!!!!!! Even with pains, I love having babies!!

4 comments:

The Paw Relations said...

You have very sweet babies, Mia.

The Island Cats said...

Mia, your babies are so cute!

Swami Zoe said...

You have beautiful babies dear queen! Congratulations! Me-Ommmmm

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. Your little babies are so cute. We can't wait to see them grow up and be just as beautiful as you are. Love hearing such wonderful news. Have a great rest of your week.
World of Animals